::.. Tuesday, June 24, 2003 ..::

Ahhhh.... the car is almost done. I'll say about 90%. All that is left is the wheels, which I need to wait for the gold spray to arrive from KL. It's been a good one week since I started. Everyday, just bumming around the room making this car. I haven't NOT played cm0102 for so long!

Been listening to some London (which I just learnt is also known as West End) theater music, such as Blood Brothers, Les Miserables and one track of Phantom of the Opera. The Phantom CD was kind of spoilt, making the tracks skip a few seconds, or jolt from here to there. Gave up at track 3 because listening to Christine's squeeling over and over again is just too much. Les Miserables is really good. And the current person playing Eponine is a babe. Babelicious baby! Haha.

Contemplating on getting a new video card. Tested out the new Geforce4 4400 Titanium from Ris, and my C&C:Generals was really sweet! I could not even enjoy a game with the graphic card when Ris came back to claim his video card. And the reason why he used it was because his computer was cranky and he needed to test the video card on my computer. Talk about gratitude....

I wonder how long this temperature taking and verification crap will last. Until next semester? Maybe... but who will verify our temperature? RHOCers will be defunct by then. JCRC will be a two-man army, which I think will not be up to the task. Office? Yeah right. Perhaps a minor could be set up for this. Or perhaps this rubbish will be stopped by then. Hong Kong is FINALLY out of the SARS-affected country list. Just have to wait for China and Taiwan. Then OSA will have no damn reason to implement these ridiculous rules. And... I can go home! WEEEE.....!

Took a quiz, looks like... my favourite female part is: the face! Cool, kinda true, but then... what other options are there? You guys go and try it out:


My Favorite Female Part Is:


The Face: Sweet and angelic...


except when she yells at me...

Find out your favorite female body part!


It is now midnight, and I see Yin Chuin on MSN. Poor chap, must still be in the office. These law firms really squeeze every cent from the S$1500 they pay to their pupils. What happened to the good ol' nine-to-five jobs? And I just thought about it, maybe i could get a job as a teacher. Don't laugh, I can handle kids ok... and on top of working school hours, I get loads of holidays. Enjoy while the kids are enjoying. Seems like a pretty good deal for me. The other thing I was thinking about was working for the United Nations. Maybe UNESCO, UNICEF, UNAIDS or IFOR(!!). But heck, I ain't gonna be a peacekeeper. Think I would be one of those guys driven in the big white jeeps, surrounded by bodyguards who make sure that snipers are not around, dodging bullets to get to my office. Well, you could look at it as a challenge I guess. Whatever it is, point is, if the economy remains the way it is now, I'm gonna be out of job for a pretty long time. Not nice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home