::.. Sunday, June 29, 2003 ..::

Chi Anh is finally back

Had our briefing for that airport welcome thingy this morning at 1030AM, which I almost missed. Woke up at 1010AM, thank God Oliver phoned me to wake me up. I took one look in the conference room and I knew straight away that I will still be a poor pauper. There were around 80 people in the room! Damn... so I ended up with only three lousy slots, giving me a grand gross total of S$90. And I still have not included food and transportation. Ah well, it's better than nothing. And I am paired up with some strangers that I do not know. Well, the important thing is that I get to welcome international students to the wonderful world of the National University of Singapore! Yeah... will they enjoy it here. Hahaha... and I've got a really cool t-shirt which comes with the job. A bright blue t-shirt with the words "Office of Student Affairs WELCOME International Students". I am NOT going to wear that t-shirt ever again.

After that, I headed off to the airport with Junhao, who was kind enough to give me a lift to the airport and meet Chi Anh. Also, it shows what a great student of NUS I am, checking out the airport to welcome the international students next week. Hahah. Like real. So, we arrived at 1PM at the airport, and scratched the van next to us while parking. Not my fault, I was thinking when he was parking "say, aren't we a bit too close to the car in front?" The scraping sound confirmed my thoughts. So, plane landing at 125PM. People started coming out only at 2PM. Both of us were yawning and dozing off. Anyway spotted her inside waiting to get her big-momma suitcase. So, off we went to Kuok Foundation House. Got into her room, which is not bad. Facing RH and at level 4. Set up her speakers, which are realllllly cool. Can hear all the way from the lift. But the slim thingy, kinda cheating. I see one big bulk at the bottom of the "slim". So, not really slim, unlike MY ATP3. Haha. But, still a very good deal for S$49.

So now, nothing much to do. Banned from making another car, sigh. So, it's C&C Generals for me then.

Oh, a new blog.... this time by Kuan Meng, who is in a dillusion, thinking he is a certain Mithril...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home