::.. Sunday, June 22, 2003 ..::

Damn, I'm getting quite fed up with blogger. I typed a pretty long post yesterday afternoon, and when I clicked Post, the damn thing just said "The server is not something-something". Basically I could not post, AND I could not retrieve what I typed. Grrrr.... anyway shall summarize what I typed, hopefully I remember what I said also.

So, it's been almost a week since my last post. Maybe because I was busy with my Subaru Impreza plastic model that I bought on Monday. I bought the 1998 version, which was about 10 dollars cheaper than the 2002 version. Well, maybe I will get the 2002 version later on. Car is not completed yet, only a few touches left, with the dreaded decals still not done yet. I hope I don't tear anything up, or screw up anything. Already, I have left a few airbubbles on the rear spoiler when I sprayed it, broke the brake lights and lost the smaller part of the brake lights. Sigh... well, first car. Forgiveable. But my next car is gonna be a real masterpiece. That is, IF i get a chance to make another one. Already, Chi Anh said "No plastic models when I'm around". Sigh... the saying that girls and cars don't mix seems to be true, even to the miniature level. Anyway, I will be posting the photos of my car once it is completed. Stay tuned...

I also applied for a job by OSA to man some booths at Changi Airport. We are supposed to "welcome" new international students who fly into Singapore, answer whatever queries they have, and give them directions to get to NUS. Or rather, to PGP for their quarantine. Haha. Two shifts of six hours everyday with 5 bucks an hour. Transport costs would be about 5 dollars to and fro, plus about another 5 dollars for food. Well, I guess it is better than just rotting in my room. Even my games are getting boring, and I am going to finish my car.

Watched Finding Nemo yesterday at Tiong Bahru. A really good movie. The effects are just getting better all the time. I actually find this movie better than Monster Inc., not in the special effects sense, but in the movie sense. Had a few touching scenes, kind of like in the movies Lion King, Land Before Time, bla bla... The movie kind of gave dentists a pretty bad impression "Oops... well, at least it was the right tooth". Haha. Anyway, won't reveal too much about the movie for the benefit of those who have not watched the movie. Next on my list: TERMINATOR 3!!!

Oh yes, I have added Eric Choo's website to the list on the left. Check it out. Especially the No. 21 link. Good for a laugh. Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home