::.. Friday, June 27, 2003 ..::

GeForce 4 Ti4400 rocks!

Suddenly, C&C days are brighter, and the dark clouds of jerky movements are gone. But I'm not S$189 poorer now. On top of that, I got myself a USB 2.0 PCI card, which conveniently does not fit into my motherboard, which is stange because it fits fine into Ris' motherboard. Dammit, what am I gonna do about this card now... Shall try to force it in another day.

Read at the Creative website that they have added more items to their warehouse sale. The sadists just love to watch people queue for hours...

Oh yes, was supposed to watch Hulk today, but it was cancelled because "somebody" has an audition tomorrow morning, and she needs to learn her lines, warm up her vocal chords, and all the other bla bla stuff that I know nuts about. So, maybe next week. Sigh, prima donas. What a boring night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home