::.. Tuesday, June 10, 2003 ..::

Gosh, today must have easily been the most BORING day so far. Woke up around 1230PM, hehe. Couldn't find anybody to go for lunch with, so poor me didn't have lunch. Sob. Then played Generals for a few minutes, got bored again. Read up about GPS technology for my technopreneurship concept plan, but after a while, got a bit boring. Furthermore I was hungry. So ended up taking a nap, only to be awaken by Mr Kuan Meng, who came barging into my room, itching to play Generals. Well, pity the poor chap. So, now, here I am, before dinner, bored... again. Gonna attend a seminar later at 7PM, which I bet I will get bored again. Sighz... boring!

I am really wondering what OSA is up to. I want to go back to Malaysia for a few days, or at most, one and a half weeks. But I think they will reallocate me to another hall. Why the hell for?? I mean, I already have a room in my hall, so what's the point of putting me in another hall? So I can pay for the double accomodations? Well, gotta give them credit for taking advantage of the SARS situation. Money-wise of course. Furthermore, I emailed Master to see if I could go back to Malaysia without losing my hall stay. As usual, Master forwarded the email to Ms Tang Foon Yang (shall refer to her as Foon Yang, or the Bitch, from now on) cos as usual, Master has no idea what is going on. But the funniest thing is that Foon Yang doesn't understand English! Instead of telling me how many days, she told me the procedure of getting approval and so on and so forth, that I already know. Comprehension: FAIL. So, utterly-frustrated, I emailed her back, asking the same question: Will I lose my vacation room if I go back to Malaysia. Well, still waiting for the answer. Sigh... Will let you know when, and if, there is a reply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home