::.. Sunday, June 08, 2003 ..::

Had our last drinking session last night with Yin Chuin and Hai Jie. Well, I have to say that I have improved significantly since my first session. I knocked out after 2 glasses then. Quite pathetic. Now, I am a new man! Hahaa... anyway, had our usual drinks, talked a bit, then we were off. Didn't want to get a hangover today, cos I was just got back from X-Men 2, and it was greaaattt! So, this movie made me change my mind about Jean Gray. Before, she would do some really "strenuous" task with her mind, only to collapse and be rescued by her lover Scott. But, now... she is way stronger and better. Though she died at the end. Whooops! But then, I bet ALL of you have watched the movie already, so doesn't matter anyway. As for the rest of the mutants, Iceman is kinda useless. Well, maybe he hasn't had the chance to show off his powers, unlike Pyro, who is reallll cool! Loved the way he taught the coppers a lesson. Haha. Not much of Cyclops in this movie... got to watch him cry though. And Mystique sure is powerful! Like her blue makeup, hehe... Here are a few of pictures from that movie that I thought were reallll cool...





So, next on my list... Matrix Reloaded and Bruce Almighty. Can't wait to get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home