::.. Thursday, June 26, 2003 ..::

I just spent THREE hours lining up at Creative warehouse because I had to buy a speaker set for Chi Anh. Yeah, that is THREE hours, from 3PM to 6PM, just to get into the warehouse. And when I got into the warehouse, there were hardly any of the speakers left, around five left actually. Luckily I got into the warehouse in time. If someone were to tell me that I lined up three hours to be told to come back another day when the stocks are replenished, I would have raped someone right there itself! Yeah, I'll be that mad. Haha... So, Chin Long, Ris and Chi Anh are now all proud owners of Creative Inspire 2.1 Slim 2600. Oliver almost became a proud owner of a Nomad which, unforunately, was sold out at around 4PM. A few people during the three hours. Yeah, go home, let us take your space.

Think I will get myself a GeForce4 Ti4400 to replace my Geforce ONE. I'll bring my Geforce One back to my home computer, I think the one back home is even older. Was contemplating on an Audigy2, but then, I figure I might as well wait till next year and get an Audigy3 instead. The difference in performance should be much much better, Live! Value -> Audigy3... I can't wait till next year. On top of the graphics card, I think I shall get myself a USB 2.0 PCI card. I am just too sick of removing the printer USB cable with the digital camera USB cable all the time! S$15 bucks on the USB card should do the trick. So, it's off to Sim Lim Square tomorrow afternoon. Taking any volunteers who wants to come with me. Anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home