::.. Wednesday, June 11, 2003 ..::

Looks like I am not going to go back to KL these holidays after all. OSA changed their regulations, yet again. Now, if I go back, I will have to apply through the office, and Registrar, which I'm fine with. The problem is that I have to stay in Temasek Hall for 10 days upon my return, where I am supposed to pay for my accomodation in Raffles Hall as well as in Temasek Hall. Crap... I don't think it's worth going back in that case. I figure I could go back during week zero, when all the freshies are running around campus. Yeah, I think I have had enough of that already. And furthermore, in week zero, OSA can't put me anywhere else on campus, since all the rooms will be filled up. Unless they are bitchy enough to put me somewhere outside of campus, where they don't give a damn. Being NUS, I guess it is a possibility. Guess I have to wait then... updates soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home