::.. Wednesday, June 04, 2003 ..::

Man, it's been ages since I have posted. Holidays are here!!! Rather, holidays were here a month ago, but I was off to Europe! Woohoo... boy did i have fun! Too bad it's over. For the uninformed, I was at London, Paris, Lucerne, Berlin, Prague, Budapest, Krakow, Warsaw, Amsterdam... yeah. All covered within 1 month. Boy was it a rush. But it was fun. Anyway, the trip to Europe was a real eye-opener for me. First of all, I realized that Master of Raffles Hall, really quite sucky. Honest. U know those ppl playing music instruments in the tube stations? All of them play MUCH better than master! e.g. the person playing the violin, man, he could have made it to an orchestra. Much better than master's screeching. And the person playing the accordian, man, now I really know how an accordian is supposed to sound like. Hahaha... no offence, but Master, you are a Jack of all trades, but Master of none. Quite ironic, Master of none... hmmm. Anyway, second eye-opener: that we are all very fortunate ppl indeed. Everyone who is reading this. When I was in London and Paris, we met lots and lots of homeless people. Really pitiful people, they sleep along the walkway, at people's doorsteps at night. Imagine the cold, I was already complaining sleeping in my bed, i cannot imagine them.So, I really won't complain about getting a S$2,200 a month salary when I start work.

That is all for now. Pictures of the trip will be posted on sony imagestation soon. Damn a lot to put up, so just sit back and relax, while they get posted. OH yeah, amazing race has begun again! Yeah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home