::.. Thursday, June 05, 2003 ..::

Sigh, with all the newfound time I have during the holidays, I have finally finished watching 24 Season 2. Yay... it had such a superb ending! I really wanna know if there would be a season 3. For your sakes, I shall not tell you guys the ending, but it really rocks. And also, I am beginning to get bored by Smallville. The plots are getting boring, and Clark is such a wuss.... LANA IS YOURS DAMMIT! I think he must be gay, with Luthor.... Sheesh. So, now, with 24 done with, I think I shall start thinking of a new TV show to start watching. Risky sure isn't much help. Sigh.

Oh yeah, I got so bored that I actually took out my first year history book to read up on European History. IT is actually quite interesting, despite the look of shock on Ris' face. Haha, boy I think he thinks i'm mad, and I think u ppl too. But seriously, when you read about history, you actually learn how our world became the world it is today. Such as the the Holy Roman Empire, the Hapsburg.... these few empires were the ones that really shaped Europe the way it is. Well, for some reason, I don't find Asian history quite as interesting. Not enough bloodshed I guess. Haha.

Gonna spend the next few days rotting, till I watch X-Men 2 (yeah, I'm that late), Matrix Reloaded (though I heard it sucked) and Bruce Almighty (yeah, I love Jim).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home