::.. Saturday, June 07, 2003 ..::

Well, today, Yin Chuin and Hai Jie are gonna move out of hall. Have to say that I am gonna miss them, having been their neighbor for two years. Within these two years, they have enlightened my naive mind, with things like girls, MSN, icq, booze.... OOPS! Nah, those were by Hai Jie mainly. Haha. Yin Chuin is still the innocent bear he was.

By the way, here are pictures of Yin Chuin and Hai Jie. Haha... found them hidden in my computer somewhere.




Anyway, having said that, I have also moved out of the split after two looong years. Collected a lot of junk along the way, as testified by the heaps of rubbish that I threw out of my room when I was packing. Loads of first year notes, which brought not so good memories, went into the recycle bin. Yes, I am environmental-friendly. Haha. And now, after 2 days of shifting, I have settled quite well in my temporary holiday room. Quite simple to move, the new room is just a mirror image of my old room. A bit lazy to shift, so took 2 days... No complaints about the room, except that I definitely didn't get a room for a view: a drain, a pipe, and a balding slope outside my window. Oh well, not like I really open my blinds to enjoy the view anyway.

I just read some posts on the NUS SARS forum regarding the forum that was held last Tuesday. Prof Tan Teck Koon, the head of Student Affairs, was summarizing up what he said during the forum. Seemed quite okay, UNTIL, a reply was posted by a certain Tan Su-Yin. Rebutted what the prof said, very, VERY well. From what Tan Su-Yin said, I think that Prof Tan is somewhat a moron. If you can access into the forum, make sure you read his post. You will agree with me. And I managed to find a picture of him. Here he is, the infamous Professor Tan Teck Koon, from Arts.. naturally...


awww... ain't that neat?


Somehow, thesedays, with the SARS issue, I tend to trust students more than the staff. These people just don't treat us like adults anymore. More like primary school kids who are not matured enough to think rationally. And their excuse is that the steps taken by them is for the well-being of the students. How would they know anything if they don't come and talk to us BEFORE implementing stupid and ridiculous rules. So far, eight directives have been issued. Hmmmm... I wonder how many more would they need before it really becomes good enough for us. I just hope this stupid epidemic goes away before it screws us students more... sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home