::.. Saturday, June 07, 2003 ..::

Well, well, well.... blogger seems to have something wrong. My last post took 2 days to appear. For a moment, I thought all that I typed had gone down the drain. Anyways, life is as boring as ever. Running out of ideas of what to do. Well, actually I do have ideas. Its just that the first step is always the hardest. For example, I think i better start jogging, get rid of that tummy of mine. Seems that Chi Anh is also jogging back home. I better follow suit. Hehe... could help with improving my stamina a little. Also, shall read a book or two. Gonna get The Piano from Val... seems to be a really good read. Nice for a read just before going to sleep. Besides that, maybe I'll pay the occasional visit to the gym. Yeah really! Hahaha. I'm trying to convince myself.

Hmmm, I might not be able to go home to Malaysia after all. Seems that my room would be given away if I do. HOWEVER, where there's a will, there's a way. Hopefully, I would be able to find a way to get back and NOT lose my room. Sheesh, what am I gonna do here anyway? I'm gonna rot and spend more Singapore dollars. It's all a ploy by the government to increase their GDP. Yeah right, as if my meagre spending will make much difference. RELEASE ME!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home