::.. Friday, June 13, 2003 ..::

Yet another day passes by... with nothing to do. Boy I really am rotting my days away. Well, not really. Been reading up on GPS and SIM cards for my technopreneurship programme. But that is hardly any fun. Fun? Hmmm.... possibly we could count the many hours I spent on C&C: Generals and CM0102. Or, maybe even the minesweeper game that I have been playing with Ris. Apart from that, and waking up at 12PM, life has been pretty mundane. And to end off my day, I will have the daily complaints from Val about how work was a bitch, and how the woman in the office is a bitch. Oh, I mean her law firm office, not the hall office, although it works both ways.

Well, I hope to get a temporary job soon. Kuan Meng said he could help me with getting a job as an invigilator. Heard the pay is not bad... could help to cover my accomodation charges. Sigh. Boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home