::.. Tuesday, July 08, 2003 ..::

Back in KL now. And it seems that the new format of Blogger does not apply in KL. In fact, it looks totally different! Doesn't even look like the one before the latest version that I used in Singapore. Must be real old. Anyway, came back and straight away fiddled with the computer. Tried to put in the 256 MB RAM module into the computer, too bad the motherboard could not detect it. Maybe it can only take 64MB RAM maximum. That is sad... Oh well, this could work on my computer in Singapore. Hoorah. Then tried to put in the Geforce card to replace the old NVidia RIVA TNT card in my computer. I don't even know how down the line this old card is. Don't remember much about it even. Anyway, motherboard also rejected it. Sigh.

Mum bugging me to get a webcam. I said "Sure, you'll just see jerky pictures of me" since the home computer is on dialup. Been asking them to apply for the cable connection, so that at least the webcam can be used. But, they hardly use the computer. In fact, when I opened the home internet account, it was bombed with 55 new emails! Sigh, no matter how many times I tell them how to check the email, they just never get it.

Apart from that, nothing new happened here. Oh yes, we have fish now... five fish actually. Nice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home