::.. Tuesday, July 15, 2003 ..::

Back in Singapore.. bus rides are faster these days, only 5 hours. If I recall correctly, it used to be about 6 hours last time. Anyway, came back to my room to find a piece of lizard shit on my monitor screen. It must have been "deposited" there for quite a while, because there was a long, stain on the screen, which ended with a piece of shit at the bottom of the screen. No worries, settled the problem with a handy piece of tissue paper. After cleaning the shit, cleared the layer of dust off my Impreza. Quite a lot of dust in just one week. Apart from that, slowly getting accustomed to my bulky brick-of-a-phone Nokia 5110. I bet some people have not even seen it before, let alone heard of it. Hope I will get maybe 30 bucks for it.

Commented to Jenny that I can't understand most of what she says on her blog. Then she snapped back at me, saying "Then don't link me to your blog lah". Damn fierce! Maybe it's that time of the month. So, I'll just let it be. Little warning to you guys: don't cross her path. If you really have to, maybe next week. And strange, she got her computer back. Which one of you "men" gave in to her? Sigh, disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home