::.. Saturday, July 26, 2003 ..::

Finally changed my broken POSB ATM card today. And, for quite a long time, I witnessed the hustle and bustle of Clementi during the day. Not as crowded as it is at night actually. Nokia 6610 is now selling for S$288. Samsung S300 is now selling for S$400+. I think I shall go for Nokia 6610. Just waiting for the right time to get it. But it should be within the next few weeks.

Woke up this morning to the sound of an incoming SMS. Haijie: Eh, ended earlier than expected. Can come now. Damn... I KNEW it. There was no way commencement would last from 10AM till 12PM. So anyway, took only 20 minutes to get to UCC, where I also met David Tai. Took some photos, then I was back in my room bumming. And bumming I was until dinner time, where we decided to try something other than Clementi. So, it was bus 95 to Holland V for us.

Oliver has finally completed the split. Woke up to the astonishing sight of him carrying a bar fridge. And that was with his left arm in a cast. Wow, his right arm must be real strong. Wonder what he has been doing with it. Heard that Ikea is having sales. Might pay them a visit tomorrow. Also, Hush Puppies at Clementi is having a Moving Out Sales. Business isn't too good I guess. But, good news for me instead. Think I'll see if they have any loafers on offer which I would be interested in. Then I won't need to get a pair of sport shoes.

Blogger seems to only understand HTML these days. I even need to enter the HTML codes to create these paragraphs. Only advanced users allowed for bloggers.

DisorderRating
Paranoid:Low
Schizoid:Low
Schizotypal:Low
Antisocial:Low
Borderline:Low
Histrionic:High
Narcissistic:High
Avoidant:Low
Dependent:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:Moderate

-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --


Read lots of letters in the Straits Times from readers regarding the whole Malaysia and Singapore water issue. Whole load of letters slamming Malaysia were printed. Well, as a patriotic Malaysian, I have only one thing to say: cut the damn water! Yeah, I'm saying that even though I'm in Singapore. Haha. Just wait till we build our own water treatment plants. Then we'll cut the water supply, and you guys can drink your own piss. Now that is what I call by a Self-Sustaining System (S-cube).
Let me see if I can still remember the Rukun Negara:

Maka kami, rakyat Malaysia,
Berikrar,
Akan menumpukan seluruh tenaga dan usaha kami,
Untuk mencapai,
Cita-cita tersebut,
Berdasarkan atas prinsip-prinsip berikut:

Kepercayaan kepada Tuhan,
........


Damn... I've lost it somewhere there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home