::.. Tuesday, July 15, 2003 ..::

Finally finished my three shifts of BORING airport duty. Surprisingly, day shifts seems to pass by faster than evening shifts. Woke up at 715AM, and for that, had to sleep before 2AM. Woke up rather refreshed, especially with the slight rain in the morning. Ahhh.... what a beautiful morning! So, now with the airport duty crap done with, can finally concentrate on:

HANDPHONE!!!!!

I have decided to continue with my M1 Prime plan One Plus One with Ryan. After some calculations, found out that it will cost roughly the same as a normal Singtel Classic plan, even after considering the loyalty plan. So, I might as well stick to M1, have more talk time (400 minutes opposed to 200 minutes) but less SMS (300 opposed to 360). Most importantly, I get to keep my number, so I don't have to SMS everyone telling them that I am changing lines. Apart from that, to replace my bulky Nokia 5110, I have narrowed down my search to two candidates... and they are:


Samsung S300



Nokia 6610



Okay, the Samsung is my number one choice. Only obstacle is the price, which is about 150 dollars more than the Nokia. BUT, I'm counting on the National Day promotions (if there is one) to get the Samsung. Hopefully, the price will go down and the price difference won't be that big. Can't really count much on the value of my Nokia 5110. Hope to get 30 bucks from it. Sigh. So, Samsung: 65,000 colors; Nokia: 40000 colors. Excellent! Only problem is the Samsung doesn't have FM radio, which I can live without. But then again, I can also live without the extra colors. Sighz, decisions, decisions.

Just started CM4, thanks to Jye Sheng. It's real slow on my computer, sigh. Signs of old age. Arsenal is doing pretty well... only played 2 games in 2 hours. Yes, it's that slow. 4 points after trashing Birmingham 3-0 and drawing at Leeds 0-0. Okay, you are not interested. Understandable. Apart from CM4, finally got the C&C cds back from Perd. So, gonna start the campaigns again, but this time on brutal mode. I brushed the "hard" enemies aside with such ease, I thought I could use some challenge. Fun days are here to stay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home