::.. Thursday, July 24, 2003 ..::

For some strange reason, my comments link by BlogOut is not working. So, I'm gonna be a copycat, and get another comment service by Squawkbox, as used by Jenny. Haha. Yeah, sue me.

Been going to quite a number of people's commencements these few days. The university sure is churning out robots to work in Corporate Singapore. Well, more like, hopeing to work in Corporate Singapore. Also got my hands on a Commencement 2003 handbook, which lists out all the graduates arranged according to faculties and classes. And, one quite disturbing trend I noticed was that most of the supposedly "happening" people graduated with third class or lower. I guess being "happening" comes with a price. Also, Ruhul Dahrial aka Mike also finally graduated. Good for him. Here are some photos from the commencement:



Joyce and I





David Goh and I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home