::.. Monday, July 07, 2003 ..::

Had dinner at Hooters at Clark Quay. Just found out that hooters actually mean BOOBS. Yeah, as in (.)(.) . Haha. So, as you can imagine, all the waitresses there were rather scantily dressed. Quite low cut blouses (more like rags) and very, very short orange pants, sort of like FBT running shorts. So, these supposedly "famous" Hooters Girls were serving us dinner - us being Chi Anh, Perd, Yin Chuin, Val, Hai Jie and I - while others were doing all sorts of funny stuff at the center of the restaurant, like... playing with the hoola hoops. Huh... Alright, this is getting ridiculous. And on top of that, the expats were so all over these Hooters Girls. They are almost like Sarong Party Girls. And to think that some of them are not even worth giving a second glance at. Hahaha... some really are round. Even Val can take a part time job there. And we even found a 1% cess tax in the bill. We didn't know what it is all about, maybe something about cess pool. Hehe. The girls aside, the food was relatively so-so. Had shrimps for dinner, quite ok, but was rather uncooked. Don't know about the rest, although the chicken wings tasted a bit like A&W chicken. Overall, I won't really bother going there again. Oh yes, forgot to mention that the toilet walls were plastered with posters of, again, scantily dressed Hooters Girls. Sigh... sex sells... nothing much I can do about it.

Will be going back to KL on Tuesday. Problem is, it's a morning bus, 11AM to be precise. Damn, I hope I will be able to wake up in time. Time to say goodbye to my 8210... charged up my new battery already. Old one could only last me two days. The new battery is in its second day now and still going strong at four bars. Excellent... Gonna take back the cockroach box killer things with the ants box killer things also, some massage ointment for my dad, the perfume that I bought from Paris for my mum... sigh, quite a lot of stuff. And I am gonna carry my big Europe backpack! Not that I really need the big amount of space, but then, the next big thing apart from my school backpack is that. So, there we go... gonna get mobbed by cab drivers when I reach KL thinking I'm some backpacker.

Big day tomorrow, gonna look for Tang Foon Yang aka the bitch, to request permission to go back home. She better give me permission... I mean, Registrar Office said its ok that I go home, who is she to say I can't? So, I'll come up with some reason, e.g. renew passport, IC, or driving licence. Should be good enough. And while we are at this topic, I wonder if NUS is going to get rid of the crazy procedures due to SARS. I mean, SARS is GONE!!! No country is on the SARS-affected country list as of today. So I guess, we managed to bash the puny virus! Yeah... even Phua Chu Kang is wrong. SARS ain't here to stay! Damn song, can't stand it. Anyway, I don't think NUS will do that just yet. I mean, this world class university definitely canNOT trust WHO in this right? I mean, we're talking about a world class university... who is WHO (no pun intended) to say that the world is safe? We have to be on our toes at all times. Right.... I think there is a higher chance of me killing myself from frustration than to be infected by SARS.

Back to the airport tomorrow... and still don't know what to do to kill six hours. Help...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home