::.. Tuesday, July 01, 2003 ..::

Happy Birthday To Moi

I'm now 23... getting older, but not necessarily wiser. Anyway, had a nice gathering arranged for me today by the usual suspects: Ris, Kuan Meng, Jin Sheng, Oliver, Eric, Chin Long and Chi Anh. And we had coffee (erm, ok...) cake. I don't drink coffee, but this wasn't so bad. Had a bit of mocha taste, so I could still take it. Hehe. Anyway, thanks a lot guys!

Apart from the gathering, nothing much happened today. Just a normal day... I just don't find anything special to celebrate about anymore. Just like any other day. I have had 23 of these days now... wow, so many! So today, as usual: woke up at 1:45PM, had lunch, bummed around with a stuffed stomach, tested out Need For Speed with my new graphic card, had dinner, and bummed more until the gathering. Later, I figure I'm gonna help out Chin Long with his computer. But I don't think I will be much help, might as well return the spoilt disk drive. Haha... just yesterday he was commending Superpet.com. Now he's cursing it. What a sudden change of opinion. Oh yeah, I heard quite bad reviews about Hulk from Oliver, Eric, Chin Long and Jin Sheng. Guys, perhaps you all want to decide on watching another movie on Friday instead? We could consider Charlie's Angels.... or if T3 is out, then to Arnie we go. I would rather check out Claire Danes instead of Lucy Liu, Cameron Diaz or Drew Barrymore. Haha.

Mum called today, asking why I don't want to go back home. Don't I miss home? I think I said yes, wasn't sure what I said. Just woke up you see. So, I guess since I didn't get any ear bashing, I must have said yes. Have to go home soon then. Start looking for bus ticket...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home