::.. Saturday, July 26, 2003 ..::

I am not going to use Squawkbox.tv. The link was a little bit too ugly. Besides, I think I shall put my faith in BlogOut and just wait till it works again. The server could have crashed or semething.

Anyway, I just found out how bad Ms Tang really hates me. Here are several scenarios:

1. When Jeffrey mentioned my name in a conversarion, she suddenly became agitated, her nose flared up and she went "DANIEL?!? You mean the one who gave me so much trouble during the holidays?" Well, the feelings mutual.

2. In the YIH canteen, Chi Anh just plonked her hand on my shoulder, and she happened to see Ms Tang out of the corner of her eye GLARING at us. Wow, if stares could kill, I would have been a lump of meat by then.

3. When Daniel Lee was at the office, Azlinah asked him for his name to be written in a form. Azlinah: "Last name?" Daniel: "Lee" Azlinah: "Daniel, right?" Enemy alert! Ms Tang looked straight up expecting to see me.

I am Office Enemy Number One now. Hooray. Let the revolutions begin.

The hall is suddenly full of freshmen already. Mostly from India and China. The sudden influx of people just removes the holiday atmosphere from the hall. It used to be just a few people living in block 3. A closed-knit community. Now, it's a BIG community. Sigh, will be worse once everybody moves in.

Seniors Camp tonight. Going for the food, as would everybody else. The posters for this event are quite cool, although I personally think it would be cooler if they superimposed the top two people of this junta, namely Jupe and Poh Min, on to the heads of the babes. Haha. That would attract more people. Would like to see how the orientation dance would be like this year. Hope LBS will be dancing. I will pay to see him dance again. Yes, he is VERY good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home