::.. Friday, July 18, 2003 ..::

I need more exercise... had a rather tiring day today. SHOPPING! Yeah, shopping is tiring. Especially when it was 3 hours in Ikea. Not only I have a low tolerance to pain, I also have low shopping stamina. Not really shopping too: all I got was a plank to make a stool. Going to build it myself with the help of Float equipment. And with my vast experience from sets and float, I should be able to build a masterpiece. Haha. Going to put my printer on the stool to save space on my table. Hardly any place to do anything, especially studying, when term starts.

Had to rotate the ear stud today. It stung a bit especially because it was a bit tight. But was unable to move the stud in and out. Better luck tomorrow I hope.

Apart from that, yet another lazy day in the life of Daniel. Maybe I should clear up some space in my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home