::.. Monday, July 28, 2003 ..::

In the end, RHOC managed to clear the place. In the end, we could play soccer. And in the end, I lost another toe nail. Sigh, here we go again. So, that's the latest happening event of my life. Another toe nail bites the dust.

Reformatted my hard disk yesterday, and found out what a big hassle it was. The reformatting was easy, the installing of programmes was the headache. And I realized that my Norton Antivirus 2002 is not working. Something about the expiry date has passed. So, I could not scan or update the virus definition. Got to get my hands on Norton Antivirus 2003 soon, my computer is vulnerable to virus attacks. Then, I had to transfer files from my E: (which strangely changed to D: after reformatting) back to my C:. After that, reinstalling of Norton Utilities, MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fineprint, Ultraedit, TweakXP, ICQ, MSN Messenger, and... never forgetting, the all-important codecs to watch my movies.

Plus point is I notice a significant faster processor. Also, my C: is not so cluttered. Hooray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home