::.. Tuesday, July 08, 2003 ..::

Indeed, woe really was me. I spent the entire six hours reading Newsweek and today's copy of The New Paper. Business was bad, as usual. Nothing else new. My partner this time was a bit more hip. Talked to him more than I did with the person I was with last shift. Other than that....

BOREDOM

Oh yeah, seems like Tang Foon Yang chose the ever-elusive "yes" for my question. Looks like the driving licence trick worked... However, I better confirm with the office. Might be up to some sneaky trick, this woman... And, I think it's time to complain about the simply deranged shower. Damn thing almost burst open just now while I was bathing. Thank God it didn't, else I would have flooded the toilet.

Shall be back in KL tomorrow. Bus leaves at 11AM, and it's 2AM now. I better get some sleep or else I'll oversleep. Then, the "yes" won't really matter anymore. And that slacker Yin Chuin even went back although he has classes. I see a pattern forming already: skipping class in NUS, skipping class at PLC... NONETHELESS..... it will be movie mania in KL for us two. RM8 for a movie? Let's watch ALL the movies! KL, here I come!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home