::.. Sunday, July 13, 2003 ..::

Just had a good dinner at this Nyonya restaurant at the nearby Damansara something-something. Was in conjunction with Mark's birthday. Surprising to know that so many people celebrate their birthdays in July: me, Fadzlee, Mark, Yin Yin, Jason Lee, Shahnon, Aaron, my sister... Hmmm... minus nine months, and we are in early November. Must be the school holidays then. Haha. Anyway, a whole load of them are working as auditors in one of the Big Four companies (Big Four since Anderson got screwed). Apart from the auditors, one person working as PR Executive, another is a freelance Advertisor and another is an on-site engineer, about to go to HP. Most of them have been working for two years, and I'm still in school. Slow... One thing I noted was that it seems to be easier to get a job in KL, as compared to the job market in Singapore now. I wonder why.

Finally finished painting the gate with a glossy coat of black paint. Very nice considering it took me about 2 hours to complete it. Also, considering that it is the first ever thing I ever painted.

Being bugged by Val to go for a cruise. I'm actually fine with going for cruises, but I'm just afraid of getting seasick! What a horrible thought! Also, I wonder why we actually need to go for cruises. All the facilities on board are available on land. Maybe it's the idea of being away from the pressure cooker called Singapore that appeals to these people. Well, I don't mind trying once, and maybe I can make a better judgement about cruises. Start small: cruise to Malacca. Hehe.

Tired.

Sleep... zzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home