::.. Tuesday, July 29, 2003 ..::

Last night, while the usual gang was playing soccer at the hard court, bored me was fiddling around with the computer. After a while, I decided to click on FF's ftp, and lo-and-behold, I was able to get in. Hooray! After browsing through, I decided to download Bruce Almighty. Gosh, 25 minutes to complete download. No worries, I shall read another chapter of Stupid White Men. After 25 minutes, it was almost 3AM. Download complete, soccer players have gone quiet. Too many tired legs out there. And stupid me decided to watch Bruce Almighty at 3AM. Okay, it was a not bad movie, hilarious at some parts. But, the point is, it ended at around 4:40AM. And I ended up sleeping at around 5AM only.

Woke up at 9:50AM by Jenny's sms asking me to wake up and do the CORS bidding. I bidded 800 points for HRM. Yeah, talk about being kiasu. So, when the deadline (10AM) passed, I jumped back into bed. And now, here I am, 3PM... all groggy and finally awake.

I shall not watch another movie at 3AM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home