::.. Thursday, July 24, 2003 ..::

Met Aaron in the hall today. Could not recognize him at first glance, he sure has changed after one year in Germany. Hmmm... changed for the good or worse, quite relative. Mainly because the most obvious difference is his hair and that his face is a little bit meaty. Why is it that everyone who goes for SEP comes back like this? First Ryan, now Aaron. Must be the food and weather. Either that, or Singapore is starving us.

So, dinner at Thai Express in Tiong Bahru Plaza was not bad. Only problem was the food that I ordered, some mee with seafood meat, and SATAY gravy tasted horrible after a while. It felt like just eating gravy from satay straight from the bowl. Couldn't finish it. Anyway, we paid Yin Chuin's little loft a vist after that. And true enough, it was kind of crappy. We finally saw the notorious mattress in the middle of the living room. Overall, his place is quite ok. Basically the places that matters to him, namely: his room, the section of the living room closer to his room, the toilet and the kitchen. The rest of the place quite crappy. High time they moved out of the place.

Valerie says that her Volva S40 is better than the cars from 2 Fast 2 Furious. Waiting to earn enough money to get a Mitsubishi Evo or Nissan Skyline to prove her wrong... donations are most welcome.

The CORS website worked today, so I submitted my choices successfully. Emailed Ashraf Kassim to let him know that it is working fine. And when I checked my email just now, surprisingly, I received an email from him, thanking me for giving feedback on the system and all that. Wow, now I respect that kind of professor. Someone who is willing to take time to click the Reply button and acknowledge my email. Unlike a certain Dr Tay Teng Tiow who, I am very sure, just dumped my email into the junk bin. Decided to take PC1322: Understanding the Universe. Jenny better not be bluffing when she said it is a good module. I need my A!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home