::.. Saturday, July 05, 2003 ..::

Ok, I have been forced to admit it: I did not discover Atomic Kitten. In fact, it was placed on a plate in front of me by Chi Anh. Yeah, I got my mp3s and mtvs from her. Happy now? Haha. Anyway, anybody wants, come look for me. Life is so much better with the GeForce4 Ti4400. Just had a few rounds of Need For Speed:Hot Pursuit 2 with Chin Long. Sure was fun. It was a while since I played anything on the network. So, this video card survived NFSHP2 and C&C:Generals. Not bad at all... So, next on my list would be a handphone. Mom's gonna have a "new" 8210 to play with from next week onwards. And I will have the brick-of-a-phone Nokia 5110 for a few weeks. Then, come National Day, I shall celebrate this glorious day with possibly a new Nokia 6610. The handphone of tomorrow, to complement what Ris says my Geforce4, the videocard of tomorrow. So, Nokia 6610, with FM Receiver, polyphonic ring tones, color screen, GPRS and other possibly useless stuff.... here I come! Just hope that the price is reasonable. Nothing more than S$200. I can't believe I actually spent S$380 on my 8210 two years ago. Sigh, poor kid I am.

Been looking through the Tamiya website today. Checking out the new models, all the Subaru Imprezas, Mitsubishi Evo VII, Ferrari F50, etc.... Man I really wanna make those. But, I can't.... ARGH! I'm torturing myself!

STOP LOOKING AT THESE WEBSITES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home