::.. Sunday, July 20, 2003 ..::

Ok, I'm childish. Yes, I'm an egoistic bastard who can't stand "fun" slamming. So here's The Return of the Link. And, I have also removed the "defamatory" remark in brackets in the previous post. So, hopefully, no harm is done.

From one problem to another, and for this one, I'm stuck right in the middle of it. It's the infamous Ah Joo vs Ah Long fiasco. Seems like Ah Long is still quite "boh steady" with Ah Joo. Still quite peeved with the whole room balloting hoo-ha I figure. However, I think that:

1. Ah Joo deserved the right to take the room;
2. If someone asked me not to take his room because he will be kicked out of the split, I won't take the room;
3. If I was that someone, and another person kicked me out of the split, I would have gotten over the whole thing by now.

So, quite ironically, I'm in the room right between them. Front row tickets to see what happens. Hopefully, things will get okay. Don't want any tension to hover around our area just because of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home