::.. Friday, July 18, 2003 ..::

Oops, forgot to mention that Chi Anh also helped us out towards the end. Carried some "lighter" stuff. But still.... important member of the "moving" team.

Raffles Hall Office is crap! Once again, they want passport photos. Every year, they take 3 passport photos from us: one for their application form, another for their non-existent meal card, and another for i-dunno-what. So, for four years, I have given them 12 photos. Dammit, as if I have so much money to print photos for them. And this time, I really printed my own photos. Used a printer and printed out on photo paper last semester for times like this. And I gave them my two worst photos, ones with smudges and all. And I gotta pay S$200 bucks soon. Sigh.

Alright, 17th July 2003: A date I must remember. I poked my ear. Means I pierced it, to the slower ones. Before I forget, I better write down how the pain really was. I heard LOADS of conflicting experiences. Some said no pain at all, some said like someone twisting your ear, some said damn painful. So, the truth shall be revealed now.

Rule number one: tell the person to tell you when he/she is gonna "shoot", so that you can mentally prepare for the shock.
Initially, there will be a sudden intense pain. Don't expect not to have any pain, cos it'll shock you out of your shoes. So, yeah. For the first five seconds, just suck the pain in and keep still... after that you can start panting and breathing heavily. And that's about it. For the next 3 hours of so, the ear will have some burning sensation. There will also be some pressure on it.


Okay, so all you people who want to mutilate your body by piercing your ears, trust me... just listen to Daniel and learn from the above.

Just found out some bad news about the Samsung S300. One: It's a girly phone, according to some people. Two: According to Val's sister, Dawn, there are some problems with it, and they are recalling the phones. Don't know how true it is, haven't read anything about it, but I guess I won't be getting it. Sigh, that leaves me with the ever-popular Nokia 6610. Argh. I want to get something different!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home