::.. Thursday, July 17, 2003 ..::

Phew, what a tiring day of shifting. Not only did I have to shift my stuff, I also had to shift Keng Joo's stuff, which were TONNES heavier than mine. Ok, not too bad, at least he also helped me to move. And, surprise, so did Jenny! Haha... she made me say this. But yeah, at least she could carry one box per trip, as opposed to us carrying at least twice the number of stuff and weight. But, better some help than none.

Decided to rearrange the furniture in my room so that it is easier for me to watch the television. But because of that, quite little space to walk about in the room. Can live with it. Room is very airy. A lot of ventilation with wind blowing right through the room. Cannot use fan speed 5 anymore, almost froze to death last night. Anyway, room is almost done. Just left with some crap that I have. Realized that I have some crap which don't belong to me. And on top of that, I don't even know who owns them! Attention: Whose speakers are in my room! And besides that, also got that crappy fridge which I have to keep. Sheesh.

So, after one whole day of moving, I'm dead tired now.

Looks like a lot of people don't like the idea of the S300. Sigh... doesn't look girly to me. But, never mind. I just might go with the flow and take the Nokia. Or maybe a nicer model will come out soon. I don't know why hardly anybody has heard of the National Day offer. Does it even exist?

Went to Jenny's room yesterday to check it out. Her monitor is wayyyy cool. And guess what I saw on her screen... crap about FCC and molecular structures! Someone started reading up on Final Year Project already! Damn.. and I don't even know what is spintronics. Better buck up.

More news on Iraq: Another American soldier was killed when the truck he was travelling in was attacked. That brings the total number of dead American soldiers to 148, surpassing the 147 American soldiers killed in the 1991 Gulf War. Apparently, when the truck exploded, curious Iraqi civilians scrambled to see what happened. When they realized that an American truck was blown up, they cheered! Just 2 months ago, they were cheering the Americans. Strange how things change so fast. Iraqis are looking at the Americans as occupiers instead of liberators these days. The Americans should set up the Iraqi Government ASAP and leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home