::.. Tuesday, July 01, 2003 ..::

::Sim Lim Again::

This time, had to accompany Chin Long to Sim Lim to get his new system. Sigh, I was falling asleep all over the place. Just not enough sleep. Anyway, he got a pretty good deal of a system, total of around S$1,260. That was until we got back, and found out that the diskette drive had something wrong, and the network card in the motherboard is a bit faulty. Haha. Anyway, it shouldn't be too big a problem. We have so many technicians trying to find out what is going on: Riswanto, Jin Sheng, Eric Choo, and lil' me. Can't wait to race with him in NFS:HP2.

Deciding on handphones, Nokia 6610? Nokia 6100? Sony Ericsson T 310? Sigh... I really like the 6100 but it doesn't come with a radio, dammit. The 6610 looks pretty good also, I could end up with that. Besides that, also thinking about my handphone plan. Not sure if I should continue with my M1 Prime plan, or switch to Singtel Classic. People say that Classic is better, but I'm looking at the two websites now, and Classic only has 200 minutes free talktime, while Prime has 400 minutes free talktime. Huh? Why is Classic better then? Hmmmm.... there must be some fine print somewhere that has some hidden clause somewhere. Lawyers, I bet they did this.

Apart from that, today has been a snoozing day. Slept after dinner, slept before dinner, slept on the bus, slept on the cab.... I need more sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home