::.. Saturday, August 02, 2003 ..::

From PDA to LCD monitor. After checking out Jenny's LCD monitor, my fingers felt itchy again. So, I spent the entire yesterday night reading up on LCD monitors: Samsung, Phillips, Asia CNet ratings, etc. If only I put this amount of effort into my studies, I would be fine. Somehow, time passed real fast when I was reading up on the monitors. Before I knew it, it was already 3AM. So there went my day.

Today started at 12:30PM (ahhhhhh) to the sounds of Prem talking loudly at Block 6. I hope I won't be waking up this way for the rest of the year. Had bak kut teh for dinner, which was not bad compared to the ones that were served at RH before. But it was a bit steep at S$5.50. Bought myself a nice table lamp for S$29 at Ikea. The sales is a bit of a con job. Not everything was on sales. Only a selected few that, obviously, not many people wanted. But still, the crowd was there. Can't imagine how it would be like during the weekends.

Shall go to Sim Lim tomorrow to check out the LCD monitors, and make my final decision. If I spent 1/2 an hour deciding on whether to buy a 50 dollar Outdoor Activities backpack, I wonder how long it would take me to decide whether to buy a 500 bucks LCD monitor. Stay tuned for the results tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home