::.. Monday, August 18, 2003 ..::

Had a nice dinner at Thai Express last night at Esplanade. First challenge was to get past all the police and VIP cars who were coming into NUS to attend the National Day Rally at UCC. Then took a bus 10 ride all the way to Esplanade. What a boring ride. Upon reaching Esplanade, I had a tough time trying to find Thai Express. Bumped into Dezhao as I was about to go the wrong way. Luckily, else I would have been even later. But when the both of us reached Thai Express, only Haijie and Perd were there. In the end, there were quite a lot of us there: Perd, Haijie, Dezhao, Chen Peng, Peter, Angela, Rashmi, Ravi, Aileen, Wei Wee, Valerie and Dean. First time seeing Dean, and he looks okay. Like what Valerie said, she is like me, stretched a bit more. As for the presents, there was quite a big misunderstanding, so we ended up with... FOUR presents for the birthday boy. Rashmi and Ravi got him an office shirt. Wei Wee and Aileen got him a name card holder. The rest of us got him an office bag AND a wallet. Everyone chipped in 17 bucks for both those stuff.

Sold my CS1102 textbook to Amy this morning for 15 bucks. Good deal considering that the book now costs 38 dollars, compared to 33 dollars when I bought it 2 years ago. Furthermore, the book had NO highlights or scribbles or notes or underlines. Hmmm... but I think I did quite okay for CS1102. Anyway, point is, Amy is hot. Woohoo! Hehe...

FYP supervisor asked me for my timetable today. I foresee that I won't be having anymore free Fridays anymore. Sigh.

Speaking of FYP, I created a blog for my FYP so that I can see what my progress was like when I write my final report. For those of you who are utterly bored, check it out at my FYP blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home