::.. Friday, August 15, 2003 ..::

I seem to be a magnet to the men in uniform.

Last week, the cops came over to check out the "bomb" explosion.

Yesterday, the cops were around me when they were going to apprehend the guy who killed the prof.

And today, they paid me a visit in my own room.

Actually, not so dramatic. Heh. Just wanted to make an impact. Reason why they came over was to check if I could see UCC from my window. An plain-clothed cop and a NUS security officer dropped by my room around 4PM to check it out. They took a photo of block 5 from UCC and they could see my window. So they wanted to check if my room is a strategically placed sniper point. Well, after snooping around, they left. Hmmm.... maybe I'll put a broomstick out of my window on Sunday when PM Goh arrives at UCC. Then this time, angry cops will be coming to my room. Nah, scratch that idea. Stupid idea. No point looking for trouble.

By the way, Oliver's birthday today (Friday)! Everyone is invited to meet Oliver's little brother during tea. Come one, come all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home