::.. Sunday, August 31, 2003 ..::

My plans for a new handphone hits yet another snag.

First of all, the plan about Yin Chuin getting the starhub line, and me getting the new phone while taking over his current singtel line has been abandoned because he doesn't want to switch. Never mind. Plan B, get my own line. So, today at Clementi, finally decided to get myself a snazzy new Nokia 6100 at S$298. On top of that, there is no charge for the SIM card and registration, which will save me about S$50. But the stupid buggers at the Singtel shop decided that they cannot serve foreigners, and I have to go to a Hello! Singtel shop instead. And on top of that, I need a guarantor who is a Singaporean to make sure I don't run away with I-don't-know-what. For extra assurance, there will be a S$200 deposit too. And to make sure I don't spend too much, I cannot send international SMS, make international calls, and a whole load of other crap.

So, Plan C. Postpone! And think more about it.

Perhaps if I did as much thinking for my FYP and my modules as I put into this handphone, I might be a Second Upper now. Sigh.

Oh yes... MERDEKA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home