::.. Monday, August 04, 2003 ..::

Orientation Day One

Actually was yesterday, but I was too tired to do anything. So, with almost all the freshies in, we guys finally evaluated the scenario. Majority from PRC. Less than 20 from Malaysia. The rest from Singapore. But, I doubt the Singaporeans will be around tomorrow onwards. Also, to the despair of all the guys, we are yet to see a single "candy-eye" or "someone worth looking at". Hey, I'm keeping an eye out for my single buddies ok...

Apart from the usual crap, e.g. icebreakers, tea, getting to know each other; orientation is kind of boring. I think 3 years of orientation is enough for me. Among the few crap stuff that we can get rid of from orientation: formal dinner, semiformal dinner, goodnight song, and the brainwashing by RHOC and JCRC and SCRC. Was arrowed to conduct room session last night, but was held in Chin Long's room instead. But I had to do all the talking, and when I said all the talking, I really mean ALL the talking. Chin Long, Jin Sheng and Keng Joo hardly said anything. And on top of that, the freshies didn't really talk much also. Unsurprisingly, all the freshies that I have talked to have met the biatch from the office. And all of them don't like her already. So, it has begun. Let the revolution begin!

My Samsung is back in working order. After spending 1 hour to travel to Sim Lim Square, the guy just had to snap here, bend there, and the monitor is okay already. Boy was I pissed. What a waste of time. Well, at least it is working now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home