::.. Tuesday, August 05, 2003 ..::

Orientation Day Two

Woke up late today since the freshies had to go for the Freshmen Inauguration Ceremony in the morning. It's basically a propoganda and crapping session by the powers-that-be for the freshies. Most of the freshies didn't know about this, and didn't bring any formal wear. Good for them, more time for them to sleep.

In the afternoon, there was a game which involved a lot of spraying of water. Seems like we seniors enjoy spraying water at the freshies. But I think they enjoyed it since it was a goddamn hot day. Went to the science library for the first time in three years to borrow some books for my FYP. Better get started soon or else I'm gonna get into trouble by CA1. Crusade was at night, and I could not find my SICG at all, so I decided to follow Gwindor around. The same old stuff again. Sigh, it's getting boring. And the finale was really boring. No fire, no nothing. Just a "king" talking for about 2 minutes. Like what Colin Tan said, there should be at least some "pattern" and it should at least be more than two minutes.


Orientatoin Day Three

NUS Flag Day!!! Hide! Sure enough, was awaken by banging on the door by Charlene the RHOCer. Told her "uh huh" and went back to bed. Few minutes later, Shaun came and woke me up. Again, said "uh huh" and went back to sleep. And then, Chris called me, and I said "won't be able to make it". Man, what does a guy have to do to get some rest? I kinda swore that I won't join Flag Day after my first year. Got loads of gossips about Flag Day, interesting ones actually. For more info, ask me. Cos I don't think its a good idea to put it on the net. Might get sued. Or screwed.

So, with all the freshies away, well, most of them anyway, I went down and helped out with float. Can really see the whole structure forming now. But we're still quite behind time. What else is new anyway. Furthermore, the freshies are not even going to be helping float. However, RHOC had enough brains to remove the useless IBO scheduled for tonight to get the freshies to work on the float instead. I really think orientation should have started maybe 3 days before Sunday. Maybe RHOC is getting lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home