::.. Tuesday, August 26, 2003 ..::

Today, suffered my first food poisoning, as far as I can remember. Vomitted twice. But no blood, just a little bit short of Jenny's curse. At first I thought that it was because of the roadrace, but then Dr Patrick Tan said it can't be, since it was so long ago. So anyway, puked once around 530PM, and another time around 10PM. Second time was right in front of Dr Patrick Tan's door. Oops. Some got on the floor as well. Temperature went to 38.5 celcius, the highest I have ever seen. Think I have killed some brain cells already. Temperature has subsided to around 37.3 right now. Hope things will get better after some sleep. Won't be going for HRM class tomorrow morning.

Anyway, would like to say thanks to Chi Anh (for taking care of me), Chin Long (for giving me panadol), Jin Sheng (for packing dinner for me, which I did not eat...), Keng Joo (for discarding the plastic bag full of vomit) and Oliver (for... hmmm, for not laughing at me when I was lying halfdead on the floor).

On a separate note, Jenny, I will explain to you what happened privately. No point telling everybody about it. Unless that is what you want...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home