::.. Wednesday, August 13, 2003 ..::

A virus strikes mankind once again. This time, it's the Blaster Worm which "wormed" its way into my computer when i booted it up around 3PM. For a moment, I thought it was because of some kind of programme that I installed, but I don't recall installing anything recently. And the virus just rebooted my computer after giving me a one minute countdown. After rebooting, the same countdown started. Started to look like an infinite loop. Luckily, people like JyeSheng and SzeLee wised me up and I realized it was a damn worm. Managed to get rid of it after some hassle. Eric Choo reformatted his harddisk. I bet his face must have turned purple after the same countdown appeared after reformatting. Haha.

Why the hell do people create this crap? It only gives me a headache. Not to mention a whole load of other people, especially the people in computer centre. They are finally earning their keep. But nothing beats the bloody Chernobyl which cost me an entire sleepless night and a whole load of mp3s from my home computer. At this juncture, I would like to thank the good folks of Norton Antivirus and McAfee who are keeping the world free of these punks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home