::.. Wednesday, August 27, 2003 ..::

Went to Dr Teo Kie Leong's office today because he asked me to look for him after getting the books he recommended. However, he was quite busy when I went to his office. So, he asked me to leave my number so that he can get back to me when he is free. With nothing to do, I went to the comp suite just outside, checked soccernet, checked email, played minesweeper... until I got too bored of minesweeper. So, after about 1/2 hour of waiting, I went to outside LT2 and took out one of the books, and started reading on photoluminescence. At 3PM, a bunch of Civil Engineering people came out of LT2. People like Soo Sing, Boon Ching and Justin. Haven't seen Justin for ages. I had a blur look when he said hi to me.

Then came 3:40PM, and Avneesh came over because it was his turn to have a lecture in LT2. Chit chatted for a while before he went in. After reading a bit more, I got bored. So, it was back to Dr Teo's office. Nobody was in. Comp suite looked appealing... again, soccernet, news, minesweeper. At 430PM, I checked my email, and I received an email from him. He said he couldn't see me today, and asked me to look for him tomorrow at 930AM...

Damn...

Oh well, I would have spent the 2 hours waiting doing something not worthwhile anyway.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home