::.. Wednesday, September 17, 2003 ..::

The EE4411 lab today was something like a EE4412 tutorial class. The post graduate student could really teach well, explaining all the stuff that my EE4412 lecturer couldn't really teach. In the end, I managed to understand a lot more stuff. Also, first time into the clean room, just watching the post grad guy do the stuff. We weren't even allowed to do anything. Yawn. Ended up fooling around with Ah Joo and Oliver.

Just had convo dinner. The usual stuff happened, speech, gift presenting, sing song, eat. Then was phoenix launch. The place looked like a bridal photoshoot place. Looked really good. And something I feel like the phoenix magazine is slightly thinner this year. Must be money problems again.

And today, somebody changed Oliver's MSN nick to "I like pussies... especially wet ones". And immediately, EVERYBODY, well, only RYAN, JIN SHENG, CHIN LONG and RIS, pointed at me. Bloody hell.... first person to suspect is me. And it wasn't even me. I'm 95% sure it is that fatso Jin Sheng who is behind this crap. And he still doesn't want to admit it. Scumbag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home