::.. Monday, September 01, 2003 ..::

Final AGM for the 44th JCRC was held today. Nothing interesting happened. Except for the nominations for the two posts of auditor. And after a very, very long time, there is finally competition for the two positions. They were:

1. Kon Mee Ling
2. Darwin Tio
3. Chow Wei Sze
4. Faizal

Mee Ling's argument is that her maths is good. Ok... Darwin said that he wants the post to get the free stay. Honesty. I like... Wei Sze said that she will do a good job if she gets the post. Politically correct answer. Faizal said that he wants the post because he can deal with the office, and that he hates Miss Tang. Hooray!! Everybody loves him now. So, the two new auditors are Faizal and Mee Ling. Well, Darwin, honesty is not exactly the best policy.

I scratched my watch today. Sob.

Went to the gym today. Was trying the weights (the one where u lie on your back and lift weights on the bar) machine, with Chin Long supposed to "jaga" me. But I couldn't handle the XX (not stating, too embarassing) kg weights, and when it was resting on my chest, I asked Chin Long to help me lift it up. But he just nodded his head, and continued watching. What the hell!! Luckily Shaun was around to carry it up. I'm firing Chin Long as my personal trainer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home