::.. Tuesday, September 16, 2003 ..::

Finally done with my report. Better to finish it off fast before I lost momentum on typing this. Anyway, have to really start on my 4411 project before Jenny and Chee Chai slaughter me. Maybe not Chee Chai, but definitely Jenny. She's a fighter.

Well, well... even after Bandai managed to get a license for Gundam SEED, I still managed to watch episodes 45 to 46 back to back. It's getting more and more exciting. More slaughter, more deaths, more destruction... typical Gundam. Three more episodes and counting.

I'm losing my voice. After effect from my sorethroat. Hope it doesn't develop into a cough. Sorry, but you guys are just gonna have to live without my beautiful voice for a few days. Haha.

Boring stuff I did today:
Finished my carton of Dutch Lady Chocolate Milk.
Arranged my bears nicely at the corner of my table.
Charged my handphone.
Watched Keng Joo peel out a musclepain reliever tape from his hairy legs. Looked like fun...
Daydream at Communications class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home