::.. Tuesday, September 30, 2003 ..::

Finally watched Episode 50 of Gundam Seed, and that's the end of my Gundam days. Sigh... it's been good while it lasted. Really gonna miss it.

Kira Yamato, THE coordinator

Athrun Zara, Kira's buddy who is out to kill Kira.

Mwu Fllaga, ace pilot, easily my favourite character of the series.

Fllay Allston, yummy.

Lacus Clyne, damn, my nose just won't stop bleeding.

Raw Krueze, mr masked-man aka mr bad guy.

Murrure Ramius, captain of Archangel. I'll serve on that ship anyday...

Natarle Badriguel, second in command of Archangel . Did I say I'll serve on the ship? Yeah...

Heard that Gundam Seed 2 will be out.... NEXT OCTOBER!!! Sniff... Oh well, just have to wait to meet these guys again. Well, most of them anyway. Oops! Spoiler. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home