::.. Sunday, September 14, 2003 ..::

Phew, what a really tiring day of FYP. Really spent the entire day, except for lunch and dinner, reading up on what spintronics is all about. After all the reading about photoluminescence and lasers, I kind of lost track on what the whole project was all about. So, I asked Mr Google, and voila! I managed to get loads of websites to read. So, now... after almost 10 hours, I more or less know what is going on. And also halfway on my report. A whole load of junk all puked out into the report. Hope Dr Teo will accept it.

Nothing else to say.... like I said, whole day on FYP. So, that's all for my Saturday.

Other unimportant things that happened today:
Did my laundry.
Moved my books on my desk a bit to the right to leave space for me to put my pencil case.
Drank pepsi after pouring into my Swiss mug.
Took a frozen cup of honey out of the fridge and attempting to warm it up now.
Played a few matches on CM4 with my Newcastle team.
Cleaned my spectacles.
Emptied my dustbin.
Sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home