::.. Sunday, September 21, 2003 ..::

Storm hit Singapore this morning. Wrecked havoc for people, cars crushed by trees, roads blocked, floodings.... but it was a good morning for me... ahhh.... woke up at 12PM. What a beautiful morning!

Been a lazy afternoon for me. Started to study at about 4PM only. Before that was busy trashing other teams with *MY* arsenal team. I tell you, if I was the manager of Arsenal, we'll be kicking arse now. Unlike what is going on now....

Had dinner at IMM. Been 2 years since I set foot there, so not a bad change of scenery compared to Clementi. But it was quite crowded, especially Giant. But the place is really big, so either prepare to make many detours or bring a map with you, if available. World of Sports was having a 50% off storewide sale. More like 50% off whatever you can get. The whole place was almost cleared out.

By the way, I hate writing lab reports. Same goes for project reports. And FYP reports.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home