::.. Thursday, September 25, 2003 ..::

What a crappy day. On top of the lousy weather, I had to deal with trying to wake up The Outsider's ideas. Which kind of made me let all my emotions go. There are several things that I am very sensitive about, one of which The Outsider hit. And that was what made me fucking pissed off.

1. That I'm the smartest fucking being on earth

It wasn't the part about Arsenal being a disgrace to football that sparked the angst. Rather it was this sentence. Why the hell did you say that? I know it was a sarcastic remark by the way. So, if you are trying to say it is true, why the hell am I stuck with my CAP? Or you're being sarcastic? So, I'm fucking stupid?

2. That I'm filthy rich

Sue me for having parents that gave me money. Is it a crime to have money? Do you see me splashing out money, simply buying things to my whims and fancy? Try asking Haijie and Yin Chuin how much time I spend thinking if I should spend my parents' hard-earning money. I spent an hour to decide whether or not to buy a 40 dollar Outdoor backpack, trying to find the most affordable one. Sure, I went to Europe. Sure, it was my parents' money. I had to ask their permission, and they gave me permission. So I went. And for the uninformed, if everything goes to plan, I'll be getting a T610 next week. And I fucking bet that everyone will say "Siah lah, rich kid siah" or "Fucking rich siah". For your information, I spend 3 goddamn months thinking if I should buy a phone or not to replace my Nokia 5110. If I could, I would have waited till the end of the year when the phones will be cheaper, but Yin Chuin needs the phone line now. So it leaves me no choice. So, if anybody were to say those fucking words when I get the phone, I'm really gonna knock some sense into the pea brain of his/hers. Remember, there is nothing wrong with having money. Money is what makes the world goes round. But to say that I am fucking rich as if I simply spend money without thinking twice, you have really got it coming to you. To rub salt into the wound, normally the people who are obviously loaded (by the way they spend their dough, eating at restaurants and all), are the ones who make these jibes. And don't worry, V, I'm not talking about you. Although you do fit into the picture. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home