::.. Wednesday, October 22, 2003 ..::

Ahhh... EE4411 presentation finally over. Great. Can forget about any chance of a 2:1 already. Screwed big time by Prof Choi. Couldn't really answer my questions properly. Sigh... so out of 15% I figure i will get maybe.... 7 or 8 marks only. Add on to the 7.5 I got for my lab, giving me a grandtotal of 15.5 max out of 25. Another 15% up for grabs on Monday's quiz. Let's say I get 7.5 for that (dunno if it will be best case or worst case), that will make it 23 out of 40. With another 60 marks left for the final exam, the most I will get would be 83. Hmmm.... any chance for an A? Highly unlikely. And we're talking 60 marks for final exams. Have to say there is a small chance, but then, almost zero. So, maybe I will get 35, which I hope will the LEAST I will get. So 35 + 23 = 57. Sigh... definitely not an A. But could be a B+. Therefore, to be realistic, I am aiming for a B+ for this module. What a shame. And I actually liked this module.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home