::.. Friday, October 03, 2003 ..::

The hockey that I am currently using SERIOUSLY needs to be replaced. The head is so worn out that I feel like donating it to the hall. Was thinking of getting one from the sports "bazzar", but decided not to. No point spending S$40 on something I won't use next year anymore. Maybe I can borrow one from someone... Speaking of sports bazzar, ordered a water container from them. Yeah, one of those metal ones. The plastic mineral water bottle that I use looks kind of gross now. And after doing some calculations, I think it would be cheaper to just invest in a water container.

Smallville 3x01 is again proof that I am getting bored of Smallville. It just doesn't appeal to me anymore. The story is getting quite predictable and boring. Maybe I have been spoilt by shows like 24 and Gundam Seed. However, I still "need" to watch to find out what happens to Clark. Evil, aren't they. By the way, I have watched two Survivor: Pearl Islands episodes back to back! Wow, I have not done that since Survivor: Australia Outback.

P.S. Missing Gundam Seed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home